My top 10 books and films

16:41

Summer is coming up and there is nothing better than sitting on the beach reading a good book or watching a film in your garden with your friends. Here is a list of my top five favourite books and top five favourite films. The lists are not in order simply because I wouldn't be able to choose my top favourite! 





1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. A moving story of how life can change in an instant. 
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman. The sequel to If I stay and just as good. 
3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. If you haven't heard of this book then you must have been living under a rock. 
4. Paper Towns by John Green. Hilarious but thoughtful story about finding who you are. 
5. Girl Online by Zoella aka Zoe Sugg. Funny, relatable, an amazing book. 

When I was writing this I realized that some of my favourite films were films of my favourite books...oops.

1. Pitch Perfect, Aca-awesome!
2. Mean Girls. This is a sleepover must! (I watched this on Netflix so I don't have a DVD)
3. The Fault In Our Stars. A perfect representation of the book and always makes me cry. 
4. If I stay. Another tear-jerker that is a great representation of the book. 
5. LOL. Hilarious and Miley Cyrus acts really well in it. (I also watched this on Netflix so I don't have a DVD)

Authors note: I now kinda have a schedule on what to write and when to post it so the posts should be more frequent

Lots of Love
Laura x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I couldn't find Mean Girls on Netflix! Great choices
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, it means so much! Love Laura x